Anne boasts of many awards. These awards include:
- Honorary recognition by the SIIKETV Rising Star Academy Awards 2018, the “Queen of Comedy”
- Comedy YouTube Sub-Saharan Africa Creator Award 2016
- Outstanding Female Comedian 2016
- Teeniez Funniest Comedian 2016
- African Entertainment Awards USA, Best Comedian’s Award 2015
- Rising Star – Comedian of the Year 2015
- African Oscar Award for favorite comedian 2015
- Nollywood & African People’s Choice Award for favorite comedian 2015
- YouTube silver play button 2015
- AIRTEL Women of Substance Awards 2014
- BEFFTA 2013 (Best Comedian) winner
- Lagos International Festival 2013 (Best Actress) winner
- Social Media Awards (Favorite Celebrity) winner
- African Social Awards Malaysia (ASAM) – 2013
BACKGROUND & EDUCATION
Anne is a graduate of Social Sciences from Makerere University, an old girl of Kabale primary school and Bweranyangi Girls in Bushenyi. She is also a very proud Mukiga from Mparo, Kabale.
“One’s dream job is the kind of job you do without constant reminder that you are working.”
Anne through her charity organisation, The Kansiime Foundation, supports needy but bright children by keeping them in school. She now supports over 35 children both in Primary and Secondary school. The foundation primarily targets the vulnerable children, orphans, children with disabilities (CWD), the gifted/talented and needy youth in Uganda. This category of beneficiaries mean and include the children whose parents are either dead or unable to provide the necessary basic requirements of education.
Anne is also into the leisure business. She runs ‘Kansiime Backpackers‘ located on the shores of Lake Bunyonyi, conveniently overseeing the Lake Bunyonyi in Kabale, South Western Uganda. This is a place you can get away and be one with nature.
Anne also runs Kubby’s Bar and Restaurant, situated in naalya, just on the tarmac. Good food, a nice beer, a place you can chill at with friends after a long day or on the weekend.